Syed Amin-Ullah Hussaini Secretary-General US PAK Trade Development Council and Mr. Rizwan Ahmad Secretary General JCI Alumni Club of Hyderabad signed the MOU on behalf of from both sides.
The MOU was also endorsed by both sides by the Founder & President Mr. Turab Shah of US PAK Trade Development Council and President JCI Club of Hyderabad Mr. Naseer Ahmed Soudagar.
This MOU ceremony was also witnessed by Dr Mirza Ikhtiar Baig Sr. Vice President FPCCI and Mr Ishtiaq Baig Honorary Council General of Morocco along with Mr Sameer Mir Sheikh Justice of Karachi & Renowned Business Man also Sr. Vice President of USPAK-TDC, Mr. Shehzad Qureshi MPA Sindh & Vice Chairman US PAK Trade Development, Chairman Ramada Group and Vice Chairman of USPAK TDC Mr. Anwar Qureshi Mr. Kashif Mumtaz Ex Sr. Vice President JCI and other officials of both sides.
As per the MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING:
- 1) Both the organization will provide opportunities to hold the joint project, share knowledge and experience in the fields of community development, individual development, International and Business Network.
- 2) Both organizations will provide opportunities to share / exchange members’ delegations, speakers, trainers, training materials, and publications.
- 3) The JCI will encourage and motivate their former active members who cross the age limit of 40 years to join US PAK Trade Development Council.
- 4) The USPAK Development Council shall reciprocate by encouraging the members of their club to join and work for JCI.
- 5) Both the organization together shall strive and work to make this world, a better place for our children to live in the years to come.
It was also announced that the delegation of JCI Alumni Club of Hyderabad will participate in forthcoming Delegation Houston – the USA at the end of November 22nd to 24th November 2019 organized and arranged by USPAK Trade Development Council.
The management of USPAK also announced about the exhibition by USPAK TDC in Houston from 21st to 24th November 2019.